[Amps] Schematics  for 4CX250B GG HF amplifier

peter chadwick g8on at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 15 09:31:43 PDT 2012

The 4CX250B is not suitable for use in the classic GG arrangement. Go to http://ahars.com.au/documents/eimac01.pdf  for an explanation.
73
Peter G3RZP

Message Received: Aug 15 2012, 04:03 PM
From: JeanPierre.Behiels at electrabel.com
To: amps at contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Schematics  for 4CX250B GG HF amplifier

Hi guys;

Anyone can help my with a full detailed schematic or documentation for building a HF grounded grid amplifier with 4 times a 4CX250B tube on board ?
All information will be mutch appreciated around this subject.

Kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.

Electrabel sa, Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
VAT BE 0403.170.701, RPM/RPR Brussels - Bank account IBAN BE42 2100 0000 9954 - BIC GEBABEBB
"This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.
All messages sent to and from Electrabel will be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies, to protect our interests and to eliminate potential malware.
Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks."

https://www.electrabel.com/en/corporate/disclaimer