[Amps] 87a will tell you, too

Randall, Randy Randy.Randall at uchealth.com
Wed Aug 15 10:10:50 PDT 2012

I paid $50.00 for my Tek 465 in good condition 9 years ago.  Bargins in used scopes are out there as fewer businesses need them and fewer people even know how to use them anymore.  Check Craigslist.  I see very good scopes there all the time for $200.00 or less.

Thank you,
Randy.

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Engineer