[Amps] just the facts

W8AEF w8aef at q.com
Thu Aug 16 14:37:39 PDT 2012

Several years ago I found, the hard way, that the absolutely best
radio/amplifier/antenna/qth was the one that whoever I was talking to owned
was the best.  Didn't matter that the receiver was deaf, the amplifier was
dirty, the antenna was a dummy load, or the qth was down a mine shaft, it
was still the best.

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts.

de  Paul, W8AEF