[Amps] Parasitics Resistor Value

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:54:13 PDT 2012

Those were good books but I'll bet he didn't use a 59.   They were
reprinted but also revised in some way I can't now recall--I only
remember thinking that they were no good to read anymore.  Maybe in
the new version he had a plastic solid state rig instead of a DX-100.

The coils may be hard to find without buying the whole thing.   I was
told it was best to get the whole thing with matching serial numbers
but that's probably almost impossible today.   I was lucky and found
one with the 2.2 to 400 Mc coil set and they match the head but the
meter case is a different serial number.  The manual is fantastic.

73

Rob
K5UJ