[Amps] Parasitic Resister Value

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 18:47:36 PDT 2012

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:38:38 -0400, Carl wrote:

>The company became the victim of a merger and it seems production lasted as
>part of the new company to at least 1959 based upon the date of the Army
>manual.

REPLY:
That reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He had one of the very first
digital multimeters and it was a piece of junk but he loved it.  Shortly after
he bought it the company went out of business. We kidded him about it and he
maintained that the DMM was so successful the company could not keep up with the
orders and got so backlogged they finally had to go out of business.

Takes all kinds, doesn't it?

73, Bill W6WRT