[Amps] $120 tube running a 1500 watt amplifier

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Mon Aug 20 07:57:13 EDT 2012

He certainly makes sockets for any tube.
I already got his quotation for other tetrodes like TH347.
Sockets are not really necessary it is just easier to swap tubes.
On my 2m amp with YL1056 the screen ring is just clamped to the chassis and
copper rings clamped the control grid and heater connections.

73
Peter, DJ7WW