[Amps] Amps 3CX800's in a Alpha 374A

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Aug 21 13:57:37 EDT 2012

Its not plug and play since the 800 is much wider and will require one of
the sockets being moved.

The 76PA and 76CA 3 holers are easier since 2 of the 3 sockets will
accomodate a 800.

Filament transformer needs to be added in all cases.

You will only get out the same power as a pair of 8874's since the HV is low
and the transformer is not up to full bore for long in the 2 hole models. A
3 holer will do 1800W +

Carl
KM1H