[Amps] Multiple Amplifier Switching Box

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:23:55 EDT 2012

N2BC: Not sure I understand why QSK would be an issue -- if your amp is in
Standby, you should be able to run exciter through it, correct? You do have
a point -- one needs to make sure IF series amps are tried, that the bypass
around the amp can handle another amps full power and not just exciter
power levels. --Mike, WV2ZOW