[Amps] Multiple Amplifier Switching Box

N2BC n2bc at stny.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 14:41:56 EDT 2012

As I said my experience is with the TT Titan.  Standby simply cuts off the
PA and inhibits transmit.  If you look at the diagram, you will see a
capacitive coupled circuit on the RF input BEFORE any TR switching.  It's
job is to prevent hot-switching.

Even without a 'sniffer' circuit, most QSK implementations use a small fast
relay on the input.  No where near capable of KW levels.