[Amps] Amplifier Fans:

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 25 21:08:16 EDT 2012

You didn't have to trash it. I had a 5V psu which came with a laptop cooler
that was really bad. I could hear it on a dipole over 100 feet from the
house. 12 turns of the 5V side around a clamp on ferrite and it was as quiet
as a mouse....it took 12 turns, so you know that the noise was bad.

Mark N1UK