[Amps] current threads about silver solder and resoldering

k7fm k7fm at teleport.com
Mon Aug 27 21:46:15 EDT 2012

"I remember in the early early days before manned flight the failures were
caused
by  overheated inverters, one after the other after the other. Then some
genius
at NASA realized that in zero gravity, there is no convection cooling."

The failures I was speaking of were shortly after the rockets left the
ground - long before zero gravity was reached.   That was the beauty of the
space program, scientists and engineers needed to solve a lot of problems to
get it up.  Today, the problem has been solved and we just need a small
pill.

73,  Colin  K7FM