[Amps] current threads about silver solder and resoldering

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Aug 29 10:44:39 EDT 2012

I picked up a case of that small stuff for $20 when my last company switched
to the garbage grade; sold off quite a bit at sometimes close to that total
per roll. It takes a long time to go thru a roll for SS discrete to SMD
work.

Its the large thicknesses I use for amps and boatanchors and I grab that
whenever I can find a bargain.along with the old variety of silver content.
The modern stuff isnt even good for copper pipes!

Carl
KM1H