[Amps] Air Variable Spacing Question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Dec 5 16:04:04 EST 2012

The Johnson 154-9 used in the SB-220 has .075 spacing and they rate it at
3000V yet they have a history of spitting at 2500. Johnson/Cardwell rate
.080 at 3500V but Id go for .100 if you can find one and make up any C with
a fixed padder.
With the OEP caps you can build to suit with whatever spacing you want

Carl
KM1H