[Amps] Vacuum Relay

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Dec 14 16:12:07 EST 2012

On 12/13/2012 11:15 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:

> It doesn't take long to find some incredibly good buys on used
> Tektronix scopes

Yes, a local ham just bought one at a great price.  And I just bought a
Rigol DM1102E bramd new for $379 with free shipping. 100 MHz, dual
channel, digital storage, DSP filtering, FFT, and a few other nice
features.  Stick a piece of wire on the probe and you'll see your keying
waveform.  Stick the other probe on your key line, trigger on it, and
you'll see the TX delay. I'm quite pleased with the nicely controlled
keying waveform with my Elecraft K3 driving my Titan 425.

73, Jim K9YC