[Amps] Vacuum Relay

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Dec 15 07:03:55 EST 2012

I could sure use asimple-minded explanation of how to connect my
dual-trace scope in order to get a display of system timing.  The
description below, while I'm sure it is correct, doesn't get this
history major far enough.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,