[Amps] Most power ever run on amateur radio :-)

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Wed Dec 19 16:41:13 EST 2012

The original question concerned AMATEUR RADIO use ... not illegal CB.

My recollection was that a certain OD5 station used Radio Lebanon
transmitters/antennas on 20m quite often.  Best estimate was 40Kw into
high gain antennas.

He would be the ONLY station on the band at unusual hours ... and
S9+++ at all times.

I notice that George is no longer listed as a ham.

73
Don
N8DE