[Amps] reducing the reactance of a wirewound resistor

gdaught6 at stanford.edu gdaught6 at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 5 09:23:57 PST 2012

> Do you mean Aryton-Perry winding? Check it on google.

Except spell it "Ayrton-Perry".

George T Daughters, K6GT
CU in the California QSO Party (CQP)
October 6-7, 2012

More information about the Amps mailing list