[Amps] HV feedthrough capacitor

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Fri Feb 10 12:49:23 PST 2012

The German company Draloric makes some great ceramic HV feedthroughs and bypass caps. For lower frequencies, they have a high K dielectric that yields large capacitances.
These parts will work into the MHz. For VHF use the lower K dielectric and they don't go self-resonant until above 200 MHz.
They are now owned by Vishay, and Richardson is the distributor. Not cheap though.
73
John
K5PRO