[Amps] FS: Krohn-Hite Amplifier DCA-50 $100 OBO, pick up....shipping extra

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 20:43:54 PST 2012

DC to 500 kHz 50 watt rating amplifier, if you are looking you know what they can do.

This thing weighs a ton and has two huge power transformers, fan, 4-6DQ5's and 4-6AS7s and some other small tubes. No schematic or manual
105-114/210-228 V 114-125/228-250

Good to strip for parts or maybe use to cook hotdogs

The thing fires up and appears to work as far as amplifying a 9 volt battery to 10x etc.

I has a few digs/scratches and is in good to fair cosmetic shape, OK for shop, but not a museum piece.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/2782277206.html  for pictures

I prefer pickup but could freight it if you pay shipping, must weigh 80 pounds

Rick, N6PE