[Amps] To rewind or not? (3KA resonant filter choke)

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:50:55 PST 2012

Get something like an old Simpson 260 series 5 or less, (the ones that
measure up to 5 KV AC or DC) and start out using that with and without
the probe to check it out and gain confidence; if it seems okay then
use it with the DSO.  An old 260 is nice to have anyway for things
like quick checks of newly purchased iron.

Rob
K5UJ