[Amps] FL 2100B OUTPUT PROBLEMS

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Sun Jan 8 09:35:48 PST 2012

Just because they appear to be okay and light up, doesn't mean that they are good.
The best way to be sure is to swap them out with known good ones.

I have a 2100B myself, which had previously been used by a CBer and had been abused by overdriving.  When I got
 it, the tubes lit up and appeared to be fine.   However, the amp would only put out 100 watts ...
I put in known good tubes and it has been pumping out 600 to 700 ever since...