[Amps] Safety choke question

Carel, pc5m pc5m at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 10 10:13:20 PST 2012

Hi Jim,

I suppose you would like to put that choke across the (50Ohm) output
terminal ? Think 225uH is not needed at all to have negligible effect at
160mtrs. I would go for a reasonable sized toroid (2 inch dia) and larger
dia wire. Than you know for sure something else will fail before you
"safety" is no longer in place....

Gl, Carel, pc5m