[Amps] non-inductance resistors for sale

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:16:20 PST 2012

-----ԭʼÓʼþ-----
From: Hsu
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:11 PM
To: rfamplifiers at yahoogroups.com
Cc: amps at contesting.com ; ham_amplifiers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: non-inductance resistors for sale

Just find some 200 ohm  tubing non-inductance resistors in my basement. I do
not know when I purchase it. but It is brand new and never opend the plastic
bag. Ceramic tube with silver-gilt end, OD about 1in.,. long about 4.5in.
,the quantity about five   to seven hundreds.I assume the  power rating is
50W/200 ohm, but I'm not sure.I ask $8/ea. If you take  over 16 pieces, free
shipping ( surface mail), To order large quantity,  make an offer.
    73! Hsu