[Amps] 8877 tubes

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Thu Jan 12 10:21:01 PST 2012

I purchased a Chinese 8877 from Henry radio 2 years ago that came with a 1 year (IIRC) guarantee.  It was a bit more than the eBay specials that are sold with no guarantee, but was still less than $600.  I run it at 1500W for hours at a time during contests, including RTTY where I usually manage 500-1000 QSOs.  No discernable problems to report.

Al
AB2ZY