[Amps] Coil Tapping

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 05:13:14 PDT 2012

Hi Steve, yes, the tubes and rfc should be in place. The anode C of the
tubes have a significant effect at higher frequencies and the rfc has effects
at  lower frequencies.

The choke can have effects near self resonant frequencies as well.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/15/2012 11:15:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,