[Amps] Neon xfmr for HiPot

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Jul 18 15:14:36 PDT 2012

Excellent point Colin and good HV and high value resistors have been
available from Ohmite for several years at low cost and up to 20KV, 2.5W,
and in the $5 range at Mouser.

Since its not a good idea to use the metering string as a bleeder also, that
needs to be added.

Plus the current limiter to the DUT is another HV resistor.

Parts multiply when trying to be safe.

Carl
KM1H

Carl