[Amps] Silicone hose from Flex Technologies

Paul Hewitt wd7s at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 10:19:29 PDT 2012

Greetings
A few months ago someone posted the link for this company after using some
of their silicone hose for a chimney(s).  I bought some of the 2.5 inch hose
for a pair of 3cx800's I have.  It is a polyester reinforced product.
Unfortunately the hose did not survive the microwave test I gave it.  Two
minutes in a 1KW microwave gets it so hot you can't touch it for ten
minutes.  It might be OK for HF but above that I would be cautious.  For
what it's worth before you spend the money.

Paul

PAUL HEWITT
WD7S PRODUCTIONS
QRO HOMEBREW COMPONENTS