[Amps] Amplifying RF

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:16:37 PDT 2012

On the simplicity end, I know the full instruction book for building the SB-220 exists and likely all the parts or equiv. Put the parts together in a box and sell it as a box of parts, instruction book sold separately as a "legacy" item.  No warranty (except new tubes), no customer support, no returns.  Stamped out chassis and front panel included (or not stamped out).  For me, building is easier than getting the parts.  Also, easier import parts rather than finished product. Would hams jump on such an item?  73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com