[Amps] 3CX1500A7/8877 vs el cheapo GS-35B

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 31 18:48:54 PDT 2012

You're right. It was Bill what said it, I fink.

Anyway, I have the VE3 sockets and I'll probably use them in preference
to anything else if/when I ever use that type of tube.

The picture illustrates however, the things that you can do to get on
the air when you have very little money or resources to spend, as would
have been the case with builder of this amplifier. Full marks to the
builder/s of that amp, I say.

73, Alek

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap