[Amps] Hunter 2000c

Tim Kass k8wbl at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 07:03:05 PDT 2012

I have the 2000C unit.  and Carl I have to disagree with you about the Collins influence.  Ted Hunter worked for Collins and located his company just across the city from Collins.. And my amp, has nearly the same color scheme...maybe different circuitry, that may be the difference, dont know about that. :)

Tim