[Amps] HT-41 plate transformer FS

Jack/W6NF vhfplus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 06:53:50 PDT 2012

After considering responses about possible value and checking the output
voltage of the transformer on the bench, I have decided to offer the
HT-41 plate transformer for sale at $90.00, including shipping to the
lower 48 since it *will* fit in a medium flat rate USPS carton with
plenty of space for additional packing to assure it will not come
through the carton in transit. The transformer is in fair to good
condition cosmetically.

The transformer output voltage is 4200-volts with only a minimal load.
That is, of course, with 110VAC input voltage. It was, apparently,
swapped for a Peter Dahl unit because the carton in which I received the
transformer had the original documentation for the Dahl transformer inside.

I have 3 jpg photos of the transformer if anyone wants to take a look.

Payment by PayPal is preferred.

Thanks

--
Jack, W6NF