[Amps] filament instant heating query / simple remedy

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 10:50:04 PDT 2012

Want to recall that Collins with the 30S-1 used to beat the drum about fliament voltage.  The user could monitor the voltage on the multi-use meter on the left side of the front panel.

And, the instructions always warned the user to be sure the voltage was right where it was supposed to be.

Gary...wa6fgi