[Amps] Heathkit SB-220

KC2TN kc2tn at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 04:09:08 PDT 2012

Does anyone recollect how the Heathkit SB-220 came packaged originally?

We've found a NEW unassembled SB-220 Box 1 of 2 as part of an estate.
We haven't found Box 2 yet but it may be there somewhere.
I'm looking to see if there's a parts breakdown by box somewhere.

I have a digital PDF copy of the manual but find no reference to BOX 1 or 2.

I guess I could take the parts list and count up everything in Box 1 and
assume everything else is in box 2.
But I'd rather not break the kit apart if possible.

Thanks for any help.

Joe - KC2TN