[Amps] Oscilloscope Purchase

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 22:44:09 PDT 2012

I'm very happy with my Tektronix 2236 (100 MHz) and 2465B (400 MHz).  The 2465B came to me dead but at the right price: free.  Dan Shores of Tek Scope Service (http://www.tekscopeservice.com/) in Portland, OR repaired & calibrated it quickly and for a very reasonable cost.

The 2236 works nicely as a xmtr monitor.  The 2465B is on my workbench.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC