[Amps] Henry 4-K ultra blower failure

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:41:26 PST 2012

I am completely unfamiliar with the 4K Ultra but I'll venture to say
their recommendation may have to do with dimensions and mating with
original holes and voltage/current demand.

Probably any recommendation is based on the assumption you want a
drop-in replacement.   They may have had to compromise on cooling for
that.

Or, they could have simply made a mistake.  : )    So, obviously, if
you can find a blower that meets the original specs, and you can
install it, then do it.

73

Rob
K5UJ