[Amps] Relay suggestions please

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Mar 9 07:18:26 PST 2012

Sorry - same guy, different company.  TopTen was what I meant.  W2VJN
was responsible for the design of their 6-way relay box.  The ones W2VJN
used in the antenna switch are Schrack RTD 14012.  See
<http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=CNrsY6Bml5lyPTnKwpMBZw%3D%3D>.
$2.34 in onesie quantities.

I misstated a couple of specs - they rate their relay boxes for 1 KW
RTTY to 30 MHz at swr of <1.5:1.  George told me he had tested to 3:1,
so I suppose he was just being conservative.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000