[Amps] Transfer Lettering

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Wed Mar 14 08:31:09 PDT 2012

Roger,

I have used dry transfers for many projects over the years. I usually paint
the surface with spray primer based on desired final color. Then apply the
decals and spray the entire panel with a coat of clear Lacquer. It gives the
surface and lettering a much better look. it also bonds the lettering to the
panel. I have a homebrewed linear (2 X 4-400s)that I built in 1979 and the
panel and lettering still look like new.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP