[Amps] Guidelines.....toroids for tank ckts

Ulf (SM0NOR) ulf at sm0nor.com
Wed Mar 28 08:31:20 PDT 2012

Maybe you'll find some useful information in this article:

"design a toroidal tank circuit for your vacuum tube amplifier"

It's in Ham Radio Magazine August 1985.

Perhaps the information is old and outdated - I'm no expert. But I found it useful when I built my 160 meter coil.

73'

SM0NOR / Ulf

Sent from my new iPad