[Amps] gettering question

hs0zed at csloxinfo.com hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Wed Mar 28 09:54:36 PDT 2012

A little caution when 'pulling a few turns'. The choke can be resonant around
25MHz and 'pulling a few turns' will undoubtedly raise it. The risk is that it
could become a little toasty if you use the amp at the bottom of 10m. It might
be worth making some measurements first.

How is the choke in the LK-500 different from the Alpha? About where is it
resonant? Might be useful info for reworking other amps.

Martin, HS0ZED