[Amps] NEW Tail Twister Rotator

Robert Logan bob.logan47 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 21:12:47 EDT 2012

Lay off the guy.  Big deal.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Glen Zook <gzook at yahoo.com> wrote:

You really need to read what you wrote!  You didn't say $200 off new price!  You said "save three ways, $200 plus tax plus shipping"!  No mention of the original $799 price in your original message.  What you probably intended to say was $200 off of the new price.  Unfortunately, what you actually wrote was completely different!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com