[Amps] plate voltage meter shunt

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sun Nov 4 01:51:14 EDT 2012

As I remember... Henry (I know the Viewstar/B&W works this way) does that in
some of their amps. I've had mixed results. As the bleeders heat up and the
caps do too, the plate voltage meter drifts. And the voltage is not the same
across each cap. The one with the metering circuit has lower voltage across
it.

73
Jim W7RY