[Amps] For Sale postings and other off topic posts

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Sun Nov 4 22:59:29 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 06:39:53AM +0800, a list member wrote:

> I've been here for many years and there has been a myriad of items
> advertised and bought and sold here. I have used the service many times.

Let me clear this up.

I have no issue if you want to list an amp or parts for an amp.

If you want to sell your radio or your rotator or other things.
There are plenty of places to do that on the net.

Want to sell things:

http://www.eham.net/classifieds/
or
http://swap.qth.com/
or
http://ebay.com

I am sure there are many other places.

In addition, if you need help getting your rotator fixed - this is not
the list. This is a list that is about amplifiers.

Rotator repair advice - towertalk at contesting.com

SB-200 repair advice - amps at contesting.com (this list)

--
George Fremin III - K5TR