[Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options

Randall, Randy Randy.Randall at uchealth.com
Fri Nov 9 11:12:16 EST 2012

If you are buying the caps from Ten-Tec that price seems correct as Ten-Tec has become outrageous on their spare parts prices.  You should be able to source the caps and the diodes from Mouser, Allied or another supplier for much, much less than that.

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Engineer
UC Health
Randy.Randall at UCHealth.com