[Amps] Triode and Tetrode Boards available again

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:51:48 EST 2012

Anyone who has been wishing to order my Triode Board, Tetrode Boards or
kits will be aware that the web-store has been closed for the last 2
weeks. I have been away from home, dealing with a family health
emergency.

I am now home again, hopefully for a whole week, so the web-store is
open again (address below). We are once again ready to ship immediately
from stock.

However, the family situation is ongoing, so I may have to close the
store again at short notice.

Apologies to customers for the inconvenience (and apologies to everyone
else for the bandwidth).

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boardshop.htm