[Amps] conductive grease for roller inductor

Chris Miller c_miller_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:18:48 EST 2012

I have used a product from GC electronics called Tunerlube, part number
10-2610.  Probably is enough in the tube to relube every roller inductor in
the province/state.   It is originally designed for those old TV rotary
tuner mechanisms and switch contacts.  So far no surprises with the roller
inductor in the linear amp.  Back of the bottle also refers to a contact
cleaner fluid to prep surfaces.

I have also used the Deoxit product below for more general contact issues.
Nice stuff.  I didn't realize the range of products available from them.
Time to go exploring the website I think.

Chris

VE3CEA