[Amps] conductive grease for roller inductor

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 26 19:04:42 EST 2012

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Amps] conductive grease for roller inductor

I wouldnt use anything on the actual coil if it is wound on a form; it is a
throwaway item once the plating is worn off the wire and/or wheel.

OTOH the large edge wound or tubular coils can benefit from the grease but
very sparingly.

I was initially refering to the wheel shaft and other bearing surfaces for
the Penetrox (Noalox is another brand name for the same use)

Carl
KM1H