[Amps] 300 W single band mobile amp needed

Paul w8aef at q.com
Mon Oct 8 17:25:29 EDT 2012

A few years ago three Phoenix hams worked with Maricopa county planning and
zoning to re-write the tower portion of the zoning ordinance.

One antagonistic lady in particular was beating the drum about rf exposure
being hazardous to her health until I pointed out that her cell phone was
doing more damage to her brain than the 50Kw am radio station down the
street.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA  FO8DX/FO8PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A  VU7RG/VU3PYM  TX5C  A52PP