[Amps] Question re GU-74B capability

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Oct 24 10:33:16 EDT 2012

Around here Alan Shepard is the local hero and is decended from a Mayflower
passenger. Now that is cool!

Moving a bit closer, to this little town, is Richard Linnehan who has made
several trips into space totalling just under 60 days by a few hours.

We cant forget Christa McAuliffe either, also from NH.

Thats quite a lot of space pioneers from a tiny state.

Armstrong, Glenn, and all the others, NASA, Cosmonaut, and civilian, are
real heros.

Carl
KM1H