[Amps] Zener Screen Regulators

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Sep 4 00:00:40 EDT 2012

An interesting note about current flow.
I am a professional engineer and we have to have Continuing Education
Credits to renew license every two years.
There a number of places that offer these courses for a price on line. Some
use public domain materials and offer a
little quiz afterwards and send you a certificate. Some use old navy
training books. Naturally, those use electron
current flow and all the engineering materials use conventional current
flow (positive to negative).
A bit confusing for a young engineer but not for an old timer who has had
to deal with both.
73
Bill wa4lav