[Amps] SS Amp questions

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Sep 10 04:00:26 EDT 2012

On 9/10/2012 12:53 AM, Jerry Kaidor wrote:
> *** My impression of MFJ is that they do have some pretty decent
> engineering in their stuff, but their quality control is strictly to meet
> a price.

They do make some handy equipment that works fairly well, they make some
to a price and stretch the power out beyond reliability limits, but you
only need to look at the QC on the same items built under their control
and without to see what building to a price can do.
I still use their products, but pay attention to what I get.

73

Roger (K8RI)